We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent pay and benefits.
[wptabs type="accordion" style="wpui-safle" mode="horizontal" background="false"]
Great Career in Medical Sales:
Looking for a Career in Medical Sales?
Our state-of-the-art LASIK and Surgical Medical eye care practice is looking for a friendly, goal oriented sales person to help expand our practice. We have talented surgeons backed by a well-educated, friendly & caring staff.
We’ll Train You!
Does this mean you have to have sales or medical experience? Some experience in sales is preferred, but training is available for the candidate with the right personality and social skills. We want someone who can help patients understand the value and benefit of our procedures and assist them in the sales process.
• Strong customer service and/or sales skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with MS Office
• Strong phone skills & strong follow-up skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• College degree preferred
• Hard working, self motivated
Please email your resume, cover letter and references with LASIK Coordinator in the subject line. A background check will be administered.
Come join a wonderful Team…
Looking for a full time Optician to run our Billings and Red Lodge optical departments.
- Assist patients in selecting frames and lenses
- Fills prescription orders as written
- Takes measurements needed for frames and lenses
- Inspects completed jobs
- Adjusts frames for patients
- Maintains, operates and cleans optical equipment
- Orders, prices, returns frame inventory, maintains monthly inventory of frames for both Billings and Red Lodge
- Interacts with Optical representatives
- Trains new optical staff as needed
- Keeps optical area in a neat and orderly manner
- Travels to Red Lodge satellite office 1x week
- Contact lens coordinator
- Fits and educates patients for contact lenses
- Verifies and dispenses contact lenses
- Orders contact lenses and supplies
- Maintains inventory of contact lenses and supplies
- Process incoming contact lenses
- Familiarity and adherence to Hipaa
ABO Optician Certification is required after 1 year
Please email your resume, cover letter and references.